Would You Be My Valentine?
Centralized Hitty-Sized Valentine's Cards Swap
a member of Yahoo Hittygirls group
must include your full name, address,
number, and email.
expected to tell your swap leader when you are finished.
If you forget to let the swap leader know, then you may not receive a partner.
Swap leaders have a lot of swap responsibilities, so please include all required information.
The swap leader will make several updates on the Hittygirls at yahoogroups club list until the swap deadline.
Always check it to see if your name is there!
We love to see your photos--so please make sure to add your pictures to the proper swap album at yahoogroups.
It's always a good idea to try to take some photos before you send
your swap, just in case your partner doesn't have camera capabilities!
And remember--when you get your swap, let your partner know
with a big Hitty Hug and a Heartfelt Thanks!
Your Swap Leader is Shirlene
click the link with any questions, or to sign
Cards can be computer printed, or home made using ribbon, glitter and any
other way you decide…as long as they are
HITTY SIZED. Wouldn’t Hitty love to get a Valentines day card from other
Hitty families!I can just see them lined up on her fireplace,
or hung from a ribbon in her parlor.If you want to play here’s what you do: …a good
rule of thumb…postage stamp size or so.
1) Sign up by FRIDAY, Jan. 20 th. This is a defined deadline, no late comers accepted
2) On SATURDAY Jan. 21 st, I will post a message announcing the number of participants.
An email will also go out to each participant informing them of the number of cards that need to be made.
3) Make/create a tiny card with a tiny envelope that corresponds to the number of participants, Remember PLEASE include yourself in the number needed. If we have 10 participants you will send me 10 Hitty sized Valentines.
4 ) Mail the cards WITH an Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to the address below:
4520 E. Pages Ln.
Louisville, Ky 40272
5) Mail cards out not later than Wednesday Feb. 1st..
6) When all cards and SASE are received I will separate the cards into piles and mail a stack back to you.
7) You will receive an envelope of tiny little cards…Hitty sized, for her to enjoy, Hopefully no later than Wed. Feb. 8th.
EXTRA CREDIT BONUS: From the swap participants you can win an extra prize donated from myself for making a Hitty sized Valentine Box to put your cards in when they arrive back to you. To be entered all you need to do is take a picture of your Hitty's Valentine box and add it to the folder before I send your cards back out to you.
I will use
the Random number generator to decide the winner.
??? from Susan