Turn the Table Napkin
into a Hitty Dress
a member of Yahoo Hittygirls group
and have met all previous swap commitments
must include your full name, address, telephone
number, and email.
If you sign up without this info, you will not be able to play.
Please Note: We do not collect or distribute your personal information,
except to the Swap Leader and your Swap Partner.
Your Swap Leader is Sandy E.
click the link with any
questions, or to sign up.
Can't use this link? Send an email with all of
your info to:
@ gmail .com
I have 6 light green table napkins
with a woven in pattern at
center and two edges. They are a bit stiff or heavy of a fabric,
that is part of the challenge. I bought them because I really
the woven pattern. 5 to 11 people will be sent either a whole
or a half of one. (half is still plenty to work with)
The rules are:
- You can add to the napkin, but it must be obvious in your
outfit. (You can't use it as lining only for example)
- It is totally up to you what to make
- You will need to finish the seams due to the nature of the
fabric. Glue or stitching edges would be fine.
- If you want to keep your outfit that is fine, but you must
promise to make something.
- If there are enough that want to swap, then you will be
- Photos, I would really like to see final photos. Not
do so though so do not let that stop you from joining. There are
work arounds we can do too, for example you could have a friend snap a
pic with their camera phone and text it to me and I'll post it.
- Sign up by August 31or until there are no more
napkins. I will get them in the mail to you by Sept
- Must be finished by the last day of September. Swap
addresses will be sent a few days later if you choose to swap.
- Have fun.
To sign up I need your:
whether you are able to get a
and whether you would prefer to
swap or keep your outfit. you can decide this later.
Marcy to Pauline
Sandy to Marcy
Sherry to Tree
Phyllis to Sandy