Rules to Follow When Hosting Hittys at your
While your Camp or Hitty event may vary from
ours, there are still certain 'rules' you
should keep in mine. Most of these rules are sensible things to do to
make the experience
more fun for YOU! Learn from our mistakes, and make your Camp the Best
If you intend to advertise/announce Camp through Hittygirls,
When asking for permission, make sure to let us know
what you intend to do and how you intend to do it.
Make sure your fee reflects your proposed budget--and either
add in the cost of return postage or make sure the applicant understands
it is additional.
- STICK to your original number of campers allowed.
- Once the applications start pouring in, print out every one
and make a chart. On your chart--name of person, address, if paid, etc.
- When a visiting Hitty Arrives--take one photo
of everything in the box. This would include the Hitty, any extras she
had brought along, swaps, gifts, etc.
- Then, take individual pictures of swaps for
a swap page, etc if you intend to have one.
- Place the photo on a sheet of paper, and write
the following: Hitty's name, owner's name and address, number of swaps,
if the Hitty brought a gift for you, etc.
- Keep all of your Camp papers together.
- If the Hitty brought a gift for the hostess,
make sure to thank them.